WHAT’S IN MY BAG OR BLOG? I recently watched an episode of Let’s Make a Deal when they ask audience members for certain items in their purse (or as we call it their bag) or wallets/pockets and it is hilarious how they search for it. While watching this part of the show, I thought about my bag and if I would have those items if asked. It amazed me how many insignificant items I do have in my bag. My thoughts went to my blog, as if led to think if my blog contains a lot of insignificant info. I thought I would present to you, my readers, and my audience, if I have filled my blog with useful or trivial info and do I need to change the format.
Here is how my blog works:
- Blog Post or Home Page consists of blog messages written by me and containing some outside material occasionally to enhance the message. They are based primarily for inspiration but sometimes are humorous. They can be lessons learned from life and/or memorial events. I was encouraged to share these stories and information by several other bloggers/writer friends. I share them to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linked In. You can subscribe to receive the blog posts to your email.
- Healthy Bites was developed when I had to change my eating lifestyle due to being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. I chose to share healthy recipes from my kitchen as well as other recipes I found from other cooks. They are spaced throughout the page with pictures and links to other sites.
- Author Page is a page for my author fans and contains book reviews, photos, events and info about my writing efforts. Learn more about A Mistress, A Wife my first published novel and Tell Me Lies; Love Me Still. Look to hear more about the third and final book in the series Reflections of Love and to be titled Riddle Me This, Love or Bliss?
- Kitchen Sips and Tips is becoming one of the most popular pages on the blog. It is interesting a lot of my foreign readers are jumping on this page regularly. I will be updating with new tips frequently as I find good ways to organize, hacks to make life easier and interesting ways to take care of cooking.
- Arline’s Little Quotes is the page to go when you are looking for some of my original quotes. I write them for inspirational, lively, romantically, funny and even quirky times. From my outta the box mind, I love looking at life from those views.
- Prayer Bench is my spiritual place to park my prayers. They are my prayers and not meant to steer anyone’s faith in any direction. I have found prayer to be essential in my life and hope it is a part of your faith too.
This is a guide to my blog which is more than a message and I hope it serves my reader base. I am always open to comments meant to give me good feedback. I will not post negative comments unless they are meant in a positive light.
Enjoy the blog and search through the pages. Please let me know which pages you find the most interesting and informative or just the ones you enjoy. Feel free to share the blog as that is the purpose. Sharing thoughts, sharing info, and most importantly, sharing the Love.
(C) Copyright 2012-2018 Arline Miller, Sipping Cups of Inspiration with all rights and privileges reserved. Third Party material is sourced if known to original location for credits.